(& 1st Test West Indies v England at Kensington Oval, if you fancy it!)
We have a fantastic offer of nine nights at the fabulous, all-inclusive 4-star Turtle Beach Resort in an upgraded Ocean View Junior Suite from 20-29 January 2019 for just £1895 per person (double/twin share) or £3790 single occupancy.
Add economy flights from London Gatwick on Virgin Atlantic for just £600 per person or World Traveller Plus (Premium Economy) flights on British Airways for £1480 per person.
The time frame coincides with the 1st Test West Indies v England 23-27 Jan, so if you fancy attending the Test match we can assist with match tickets and transfers.
Hotel: Turtle Beach Resort ★★★★
- Located on a beautiful, sandy beach on the South coast
- Walking distance to bars, restaurants & nightlife at St Lawrence Gap
- Upgraded Ocean View Junior Suite
- All-inclusive package includes premium food and drink from three restaurants
- Includes non-motorised water sports, wifi and a free round of golf every day at the PGA sanctioned Barbados Golf Club
- 9 nights’ accommodation (20-29 January 2019) at the Turtle Beach Resort (4-star)
- Ocean View Junior Suite
- All Inclusive
- Only £1,895 per person (Double/Twin) £3,790 per person (Single)
- Flights from London Gatwick:
Economy on Virgin Atlantic £600pp,
Premium Economy on BA £1,480pp
- Airport transfers (£60pp return)
- Match transfers (£40pp return per day)
- Match tickets (from £30pp per day)
- Travel insurance (see booking form for details/prices)